Tuesday, December 11, 2012

KOSAR on Syfy's FACE OFF Season 4!

THE RUMORS ARE TRUE!

I will be competing in the BIGGEST competition for Make-Up FX on the BIGGEST season of FACE OFF yet!  FACE OFF Season 4 premiers on Tuesday, January 15th, 2013 at 9/8c on the Syfy Channel, and continues every Tuesday at 9/8c on Syfy!  Be sure to tune in or set your DVRs to cheer me on!  Show your support on Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks!  A list of my social networks can be found on the Links Page.  Tell your family!  Tell your friends!  Be sure to spread the word!

Watch the Official FACE OFF Season 4 Preview:

Watch my audition video on Youtube HERE:
  Thanks to my friend Kunal Savkur for editing the video for me, and to Bear McGivney for the awesome photographs of the final Beast make-up... And be sure to subscribe to my Youtube Channel!



And an FYI, ...
as I have received many questions concerning my FX Classes & Workshops... Classes will continue as scheduled for 2013 during the run of FACE OFF Season 4.  Check the class dates and enroll HERE

The Beast & other artwork in video © J. Anthony Kosar.
Face Off & Syfy © Respective Owners.

10 comments:

Living Dead Girl Nicole said...

I am SOOO excited for you!! You know I have admired your work forever now and I watch Face Off religiously. I will be rooting for you. Great audition video!!

J. Anthony Kosar said...

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it :)

Unknown said...

....don't normally watch a lot of tv....you have now given me reason to....love/damn you!!! Good luck, and slay 'em all!

Anonymous said...

4 wins already! I am so excited for more from this season. I especially adored your superhero, simply amazing.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you anthony my mother, fiance , and I are cheering you on bro!!! More especially because i was born and raised in chicago il. Kick ass bro your soo talented!!.

Anonymous said...

FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T SEEN THE LATEST EPISODE: THIS COMMENT CONTAINS SPOILERS!!


Anthony! Oh my God I can't believe you won!! I've been cheering you on from my living room ever since the first episode of this season and I was SO HAPPY when Glenn announced that you won! I am VERY happy for you!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Spoiler alert for March 26th episode.

Congratulations for a well-deserved win! There were other talented artists on the show, but you were consistently the best and deserved the win. Add me to the long list of people happy to see you recognized for your talent.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Anthony! Your artwork has been amazing! We were cheering for you to win from the very first episode. You are truly talented and your win was well-deserved.

fireflyDude said...

i keep rewatching s4 just to see ur winning face! love ur work. all the best! xoxo

Unknown said...

I have watched Face Off since season 1 episode 1 and I have seen some great artist's (not to take anything from their talents) but from the first challenge on the Queen Mary you had me hooked, fascinated to see more of you work. Your mannerisms and character said a lot about your upbringing and your parents' skills to support your passion while teaching (some parents don't get it right) you modesty, to be humble and
kind. Allowing you to grow into a wonderful artist that will grace the pages of the same art history books similar to the ones that you studied in your schooling. You have a refreshing demeanor about you that draws good people to you like moths to a candle. Good things will happen for you in your life because your Karma is golden the friends that you make will support you in all of your endeavors because you are not afraid to share your light and god given talents with the world.
I had to see the rest of Face off Season four religiously and Tuesday nights became the TV night when every one in the house was glued to the TV. We cheered for you and the challenges were the hot topic at the dinner table.
I still go back and watch it online when I have a day that needs a little cheer.
I know you realize how much you have inspired others to work towards their artistic goals. Your talents are world class and your parents have done an amazing job.
Thank you so much for allowing the rest of us to admire your work.