Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Letter from Sara Karloff...

There was a great article on Trendhunter.com about by Boaris Frankenswine HERE. I can't believe how much attention he has received between online forums and news sites and television news segments! However, of all the attention and feedback, I can't tell you how thrilled I was when I received a letter back from Sara Karloff, the only child of the legendary Boris Karloff, about my Boaris Frankenswine. Here is what she said:

Dear Mr. Kosar:

I loved the photos of your Boaris Frankenswine It is such a creative and original idea and you have executed it brilliantly. I hope it did very well in the auction and with the public…it certainly should have.


Thank you so much for sharing it with me and for selecting my father as your subject.


Sara Karloff


Thank you Ms Karloff for the kind words and validation of my tribute to your father!

Boaris Frankenswine Design, Sculpt, & Paint by J. Anthony Kosar © 2011 J. Anthony Kosar.
Sculpted over “Pigs on Parade” Pig Form by Acme Design, Inc.
Studio Photo of Boaris by Bear McGivney.
Quote from personal letter sent to J. Anthony Kosar from Sara Karloff.

No comments: