Sunday, May 8, 2011

Accepted into SPLASH 13!!

Never Known, Never Forgotten 14x11 Gouache & Watercolor on Illustration Board

My most successful painting to date, Never Known, Never Forgotten was accepted into Splash 13: The Best of Watercolor!!! This is my first time entering this competition, and I am thrilled and honored to be included amongst such talented watercolorists, only 115 artists selected internationally! Splash 13 focuses on Alternative Approaches and I am really excited to share my unique approach to painting watercolors to the readers of the Splash books. The tentative publication date is June 7th, 2012, so be sure to reserve or order your copy once it is printed, or pick one up at your local book store! View the winner's list HERE

Never Known, Never Forgotten © J. Anthony Kosar. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: