Wednesday, December 1, 2010

DAILY WARM-UP 12/1/10: Alien (W.I.P)


Though my favorite thing to draw and paint are faces, for today's daily warm-up, I decided to zoom out a bit. So I did an alien monster. I painted for about an hour and 45 minutes, but still have a ways to go. I have to get going on my real projects, therefore, I will continue painting this one as tomorrow's daily warm-up and will hopefully have a finished piece then. As I mentioned before, I LOVE to paint faces, so that is where most of my attention was at today. Tomorrow I will focus on the body and arms and hands. Anyway, I wanted to share this work in progress. Here is a detail:


CHECK BACK TOMORROW FOR A COMPLETED PAINTING (hopefully)!!


Artwork © 2010 J. Anthony Kosar.

2 comments:

bryan said...

All of your warm-up paintings are simply awesome. I understand that they are warm-up pieces for you, but it almost does the pieces injustice by calling them that. Keep up the impressive work bud!

J. Anthony Kosar said...

Thank you Bryan! Im definitely learning some new things while doing them. Thanks for the compliments :)