Saturday, November 27, 2010

DAILY WARM-UP 11/27/10: Furry Beast


Today's daily warm-up is a continuation of my warm-up from 11/24/10 of a demon. I wanted to see what it would have looked like with hair, and well, here he is. I spent about an additional hour and forty-five minutes on him, building off the hour and a half demon face I did on 11/24. Above, the beast has stripes, but below is without stripes... Which do you prefer?


Here is the greyscale...


Here is the process beginning with the demon into the furry beast...


Here is a detail of the striped version...


Here is the original demon I did as a warm-up on 11/24/10 in case you forgot...

See 11/24 Demon post with process HERE

Also view on my website HERE


Artwork © 2010 J. Anthony Kosar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks more awesome with hair, good job on that.

J. Anthony Kosar said...

Thank you!!