Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What was I for Halloween???


I always get asked...

"What are you going to be for Halloween?"

Usually, I'm too busy with others' Halloween to think about my own, having just finished my 2011 Halloween masks last week and doing some freelance make-fx work on other people for Halloween and for a Photography Class (will post pictures when I get them). However, on the night before Halloween and without much thought, I quickly painted my face like a werewolf before I went out. I HAD to be something!! No prosthetics in this one, just 2D Face Painting with a few Photoshop additions! Take a look below at the original facepaint (left) and the quick tweaks in Photoshop (right) to make a cooler picture . . .


Maybe next year I will have more time between projects to work something up for a crazy costume... but if not, I still have fun wearing one of my masks or doing a quick face-painting or make-up FX on myself!! ... and if I get a few scares, which I always do, Halloween is even more complete. BEWARE!! lol.

Werewolf Face-Art and Photos © 2010 J. Anthony Kosar.

No comments: