Friday, October 15, 2010

BLAGO Mask is BEST SELLER!!!

More and more articles and news blurbs keep popping up about my Ex-Gov BLAGO mask! It has truly become a hit for this Halloween. Bob Sirott on FOX Chicago News just said:

"In Chicago the $49 Blago mask is the best seller."

Watch the news clip here:



...or you can watch it on FOX Chicago News HERE

Also, here are clippings from the Chicago Sun-Times and the Chicago Tribune:
(Click image to read article)


See more articles on my BLAGO Mask
in my previous post HERE


Here are masks on the Zagone Studios production line... in one, Blago is with vulture masks and in the second photo, he is with chimpanzee masks.... there's gotta be a joke here!


Please let me know if you find any other articles that I may have missed!! If you purchase one of these masks, be sure to post the pics on my Facebook Page!!

Purchase this mask HERE

Ex-Gov mask sculpted by J. Anthony Kosar.
Ex-Gov Mask © 2010 Zagone Studios, LLC and Kosart Effects Studios, LLC.
Photo of Ex-Gov mask in Orange Jumpsuit courtesy of Fantasy Costumes.
Articles and Video clip © their respective owners.

No comments: