Monday, December 1, 2008

A Day in Disney...

While on my short trip to visit my sister Melissa Kosar in California, we spent a day at Disneyland. Really, there is no place like Disney; nowhere more magical! We had a great time, riding all the major rides.

Here we are that night in front of the Palace:

This was on the Thunder Mountain:

I got run over in Toon Town:

One of the coolest things is how they transform the Haunted Mansion into a Nightmare Before Christmas ride for Halloween and Christmas:

While we were there, it was pretty sad because the rest of California was burning. Here is the foreboding sky filled with the smoke of the wild fires:
Here is the sun through the thickness of the smoke. The picture really doesn't do it justice. It was a scary sight:
The rest of the trip, I hung out with my sister and her friends, I helped her on a couple filming projects she had, went to a cross town rival hockey game of the Anaheim Ducks against the LA Kings (and the Ducks won 2 nothing), had some relaxing creative time to think and draw, ate Pinkberry Yogurt everyday, and met up with some of the FX guys I worked with during my summer 2007 internship at Stan Winston Studio. All in all, my sister and I had a great couple of weeks!

No comments: