Tuesday, December 22, 2009

SATANIC PANIC Creature Posted...


After joining the project in 2006 designing the creature and creating FX props (Satanic Ritual Sacrificed Animals and a Satanic Ritual Dagger), and after the SATANIC PANIC's worldwide DVD and Blu-Ray release on October 13, 2009, I was finally able to post my creature on my website HERE. Now is when I finally had some time to do so! For those that don't know, this was my biggest undertaking to date: the props mentioned earlier AND a full silicone creature suit with human hair. This was the first time I had done anything to this scale on my own. Luckily I had my Father Joseph Kosar to help. He was my right hand man on the entire project. Other help I had on the creature suit was Chris Hernandez as my onset application assistant, and my Mother Lynda Kosar and my Sister Melissa Kosar as my hair application assistants. Overall, this was a HUGE learning experience on many levels. Anyway, here are a couple pictures...

THE MAQUETTE IS ALSO POSTED ON MY WEBSITE HERE

SEE MORE SATANIC PANIC CREATURE CONCEPTS HERE

SEE THE CREATURE SUIT
PROCESS ON MY WEBSITE
HERE


Satanic Panic Sculpts and Art © 2006-2008 J. Anthony Kosar.
Satanic Panic © 2008 Marc Selz Productions, LLC.
All Rights Reserved.

No comments: