Never Known, Never Forgotten 14x11 Gouache on Illustration Board
Once again I am honored by the American Watercolor Society! My painting Never Known, Never Forgotten not only has been awarded the Dong Kingman Award in the American Watercolor Society's 142nd Annual International Exhibition, but will also be in the 2009-2010 Traveling Show! Only 40 paintings are selected for the Traveling Show! The show will begin from March 31st through April 26th, 2009 at the Salmagundi Club in New York (47 Fifth Ave. bet 11th and 12th St. New York, NY), and will then make its way to:
- May 15 to June 14, 2009 - Kerr Arts & Cultural Center in Kerrville, TX
- June 29 to Aug 4, 2009 - Eastern Shore Art Center in Fairhope, AL
- Aug 29 to Oct 4, 2009 - Tullahoma Fine Arts Center in Tullahoma, TN
- Oct 31 to Jan 1, 2010 - Peninsula Fine Arts Center in Newport News, VA
- Jan 15 to Feb 28, 2009 - ArtCenter Manatee in Bradenton, FL
- Mar 13 to May 23, 2009- Springfield Museums of Fine Art in Springfield, MA
Keep posted for more information and pictures as I plan on attending the Show and Presentation Dinner in New York on April 24th. And if you are anywhere near one of these places during the given dates, check out the show and let me know what you think.
Artwork © J. Anthony Kosar.