Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Sister Melissa Kosar Directs THE MIDDLE episode "The Sinkhole"

Be sure to watch and set your DVR's for my sister Melissa Kosar's episode "The Sinkhole" of The Middle that airs TONIGHT Wednesday November 12, on ABC at 8/7c that she directed starring Patricia Heaton, Neil Flynn, Eden Sher, Charlie McDermott, and Atticus Shaffer! IT IS A FUNNY EPISODE, YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS!

I have been a fan of this show since it started, before my sister was ever working on it, so I have been watching all the seasons and I have to say, this is one of the funniest episodes.

Check out these pictures of her directing actor Charlie McDermott, and the take sign with her name on it!
 

 I am so proud of her and how far she has come. Kosar's have definitely invaded Hollywood!  Love ya, sis!
 
Here is a sneak peak at tonight's episode:



So set those DVRs for 8/7c TONIGHT Wednesday November 12th a 8/7c on ABC! 

The Middle © ABC Television Network


No comments: