Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Face Off Episode 503 Critique

Here is my critique for the 3rd episode of Face Off Season 5 on Syfy.com.  Overall, it was an excellent episode, and though I wasn't impressed with the Foundation Challenge compared to week one, there were some stellar make-ups in the Spotlight Challenge, creating "Whimsical Characters inspired by Mother Goose brought to Modern Times."  While I felt a few of the make-ups were a bit too scary to call "whimsical," everyone did a great job with this challenge.  Watch my vlog critique here:

 

Be sure to send in your viewer questions for me to answer during these web critiques on the Face Off Facebook page HERE, and watch me critique all the odd numbered episodes of Season 5, returning to critique episode 5.  Also, during the episodes all season long on Tuesdays at 9/8c, tweet LIVE with me on Twitter @KOSARTeffects to show our support of the contestants and cheer them on as we all watch together!


No comments: