Tuesday, May 19, 2009

SATANIC PANIC Mask Production Line...

While I was at Zagone Studios a couple weeks ago pitching concepts for their 2010 line, which I have begun sculpting, I took some pictures of my SATANIC PANIC Mask as they are being produced, . . . I still love seeing this process! Look for the SATANIC PANIC Mask this Halloween at your local costume shops! I'm not sure which shops around the country will be selling them, so keep your eyes on the lookout!! Here is some press on the mask:

"The mask, which you can see in all its badass glory . . .
was sculpted by
J. Anthony Kosar, a young kid who's got
a helluva lot of promise if his website’s any indication."

~

Read the entire article from - HERE
Read another article from Fangoria.com - HERE
Read another article from - HERE

Click HERE to see the Mask Making Process.

Mask © J. Anthony Kosar & Zagone Studios, LLC.

1 comment:

Dominic Philibert said...

Nice job on this mask design!!!!!!!