Tuesday, July 8, 2008

"Gargoyle" Painting Demo at Wizard World Chicago 2008...

11x14 Gouache on Illustration Board
This is the finished painting that begun as a demo
on Friday, June 27, for the American Academy of Art
booth at Wizard World Chicago 2008. This painting
based off the Gargoyle Mask that I designed and sculpted
for Zagone Studios for their 2008 product line.



The demo in progress . . .


. . .


Here I am continuing the painting on Saturday, June 28, at my table in Artist's Alley at Wizard World Chicago 2008 were I was selling signed prints of my artwork and signed Gargoyle Masks I designed and sculpted for Zagone Studios.

4 comments:

SEILER said...

Doooood, your stuff absolutely rocks . . . wish we could hang out more . . . LIFE, ya know? Hope to see you soon!

SEILER said...

BTW, I'm adding you to my links . . . . .

Jay Farley said...

Havent been on your blog yet man. Still trying to get used to this thing. That demo painting is amazing.

Adam Temple said...

Man I remember this in progress, this turned out so sweet! I think it's my favorite thing on your blog.